Tea and coffee thermoses are considered to be one of the essential products in our daily life whether at home, work or even outdoors because of its important function in preserving the temperature of hot drinks and also for being represented in hospitality and all occasions & events.
Thus, it is crucial to learn the perfect way of using the thermos for best possible results.
- Before putting the hot drinks, wash the thermos with warm water first.
- Fill the thermos with hot water for five minutes before putting your hot drink.
- Pour the hot drink into the thermos.
- Fill the thermos until 3 cm before the glass neck then seal the thermos tightly.
- To put cold drinks just after hot drinks, you’ll have to wash the thermos with warm water first.
- Seal the thermos cap tightly to prevent leaking.
- After some time of using the thermos, the base might need to be tightened.
- Avoid putting what’s may completely change the thermos’s temperature suddenly
- Avoid putting any solids inside the thermos
- Avoid putting ice cubes inside the thermos
- When cleaning, please use a brush and avoid using any sharp & solid tools
- This product isn’t suitable for keeping infants’ food or soda drinks
- Do not put the thermos inside dishwasher or microwave
For serving, open the thermos’s cap a little bit and pour your drink. Then seal the thermos cap tightly to preserve the temperature.
You may also learn about the best way to clean your thermos and get rid of all unwanted smells
We’re always glad to provide the best advices to enrich your experience